chuma like that...

Attending Advertising class is definitely boring, unless of course, watching the power puff girls in action is part of it! I think ‘power puff girls’ is any day better than watching those crazy documentaries on the Iraq war and how Bush is the evil one! Having said that, I do not disagree with that view, but seriously… haven’t we had enough of the Iraq war and all the tricks the U.S. is trying to pull to get richer?! Leave the U.S. alone, leave Iraq alone! Why is it so difficult to concentrate on our own country? Don’t you think we also need to pay some attention to issues within our own country?

I think we should watch more documentaries like ‘India untouched’. It seems like a more practical subject to deal with, in the sense that we can actually do something about it, but what can you do about the Iraq war?... try and talk Bush out of it?... heh!... all we can do is bitch about it and criticise Bush and his men… umm and woman! According to me, we should concentrate on issues at hand or rather, closer to the hand which also includes profound shows like the ‘power puff girls’.

I think that’s enough thinking for today.

14 Comments:

  1. vimal said...
    :-) I agree.

    - except for the documentaries and power puff chicks.
    sugaredpepper said...
    we were made to watch power puff girls in advertising class!... the teacher turned on the tv and made us watch it!
    me said...
    i wish popeye was coming then...
    sugaredpepper said...
    hah!... yea i know you cant stand unmanly things!
    Tia Raina said...
    profound! exactly! i mean, look at the episode we watched.. bubbles thinks she's mojo jojo... good case study for pscyhology!
    vimal said...
    christ college is definitely a cool place, if you look at it through govinda's eyes.

    about power puff and advertising.

    karate chops and girls in short skirts and pony tails does work!

    - don't forget the govinda colours.
    sugaredpepper said...
    t2... yea... we should've taken father viju along with us!

    medusa.... i figured out why yiou call yourself that... or more than that!
    vimal said...
    I'm curious now. :-) tell me why?
    sugaredpepper said...
    hah... keep begging!
    vimal said...
    hah....keep hoping
    Istar Rómestámo said...
    I like advertsing class for that eggjacktly!
    I remember Narru Boy showing us quite a few ads...
    No power Puff girls though :(
    He made us watch news bulletins once in a while..
    Then stopped cause i couldnt help commenting non-stop on the garish colours and how a model looking male would do a much better job - even if dumb! etc...
    Miss journo class :(
    medusa should go back to 'grease'!
    vimal said...
    i'm already in grease.
    sugaredpepper said...
    it might help if 'mit ind' and 'med' fight at home!
    vimal said...
    nothing helps!

    when you realize that - you will realize the fallacy of it all.
    VANITY!

    - please don't scrutinize. :-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home