Some merry soul happened to employ his creativity in making a template and I happened to download it and use it for my blog! Whoever said that there is no more goodness left in the world?!! So, as the yellowness strikes you, take the fraction of a second in which you are blinded to think of human kind, and of those who still have a kind heart.
Moving on, I have to confess that travelling has not really been my thing. Keeping this in mind, you’d be surprised if I told you that, that’s exactly what I did over the weekend. Now I find that travelling is not really that bad at all! This change in perception could have much to do with the fact that I was with two of my friends, perhaps the good weather also needs to be thanked.
The place we went to was Horseley Hills. It’s a four hour drive from Bangalore and the nearest town is Madanapalle. Madanapalle is a half hour drive away from Horseley Hills; it’s a small bustling, disorganised, disorderly town. But, I found it amusing and interesting. Walking on narrow streets with each step causing dust to rise up as if it were smoke, and slush and animal excreta almost lining the road on either side, is my description of the town. It might be enough to put you off, but did it put me off? No, it was quite an experience and no experience is bad experience.
The drive from the foot of the hill till the peak took us about half an hour. We walked a little before we found someone kind enough to give us a lift in his vehicle. I must say though, that the drive to the top is beautiful! The greenery is so inviting and dotted with huts and stone benches under trees with ‘widely spreading’ branches. We couldn’t help, but take photographs! It might sound clichéd but its true and I would definitely go back there again if I only had the chance!
horsing around also is nice.
was wondering whether you became anit-christ or something :-)
anyway - anyway.
but then that's you :-)
anyway, just a reminder
nothing and no-one is perfect.
what matters is?
You! Are you going to sit back and wallow in your over-judgementalism or are you going to do what you think is right.
enough of gyaan
atleast you said 'our' church :-)
don't think i've ever had one :-)
but bullock-cart and lorries are just as eventful.
medusa... you talk too much!
I think too much
I write too much
I type too much
I care too much
I am too much.
:-)
Thank you.
- but not talk - please don't insult me.