this here poem

My mind was made up
If you thought it’d change,
Now you know it won’t.
If you’re still hoping it will,
Its proof enough,
You’re a looser.

You are still a boy.
Content with keeping yourself amused.
I doubt you’ll ever be a man.

I’ve seen what’s real,
And I can tell what is otherwise.
Love is cheapened if felt for all.
I lack the lightness,
I see in most others.
And that has saved me.

3 Comments:

  1. Istar Rómestámo said...
    :(
    that sounds like one of my rants about rahul :(
    sugaredpepper said...
    heh! yea but this is without feeling, as in no feeling for the person who i wrote it for.
    vimal said...
    looser > loser :-P

    Love is cheapened if felt for all - profound, but I disagree.
    You can't limit it, ya. It's not love otherwise.
    But from a narrow-minded perspective, you are right.
    Still. We decide for ourselves.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home