spite directed towards boss

You tell me, I laugh like a drowning animal. You do not realise that you look like one.

Do you not feel like suing your parents when you look at yourself in the mirror? I'd be depressed if I looked like you.

You look like a hunch-back witch without a broom.

Gosh! And you really need some help with your dressing sense!

Most people your age are dignified, unlike you. 40 year old wannabe.

Your hideous paunch and your scrawny emaciated arms and legs! And your hair! Ever heard of something called 'conditioner'?

You are truly disgusting.

3 Comments:

  1. Istar Rómestámo said...
    Haha...
    For a minute there...
    I thought the man in question was Allen Knott...
    But apparently it was not!
    Wotever :)
    Hee hee :)
    sugaredpepper said...
    hahha! you're so random! its not a man, its a woman... my previous boss in that shitty ad agency i was working at.
    vimal said...
    "dressing sense"
    is there really such a word?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home