Finally managed to post something! Blame my absence on the blogging front, on the internet guys and my hatred to step into an internet parlour! They make me sick! Not sure why! In case your aghast at my ‘un-journalistic’ writing… worry not! This blog post is a product of sheer boredom; I was just trying to amuse myself! The journalistic talent still lies intact somewhere in my ‘being’; my brain, is more like it!
Few things I’ve achieved over the study holidays…
1. I now call snort, Rosanna.
2. I realised that I’m putting on weight and I’m in the process of ‘fabricating’ plans to lose it!
3. Bought myself ‘hep and happening’ shiny brown ballerina shoes although I don’t know how to ballet.
4. Successfully completed my psychology practical exam on aptitude, in spite of having lost my record book and entering the exam hall fifteen minutes late.
5. In the process of reading some highly philosophical book, ‘the unbearable lightness of being’, lent to me by ‘naxal’.
6. Had interesting and entertaining bitching session with TR. It was long overdue.
7. Don’t know if this one is an achievement, but it sure did help kill time… watched ‘a lot like love’, ‘must love dogs’ and ‘eight below’.
8. Found another good place to buy earrings!
9. Made an attempt to comprehend the vastness of literary theory after a pang of horror struck me, after having realised that the exams are close enough for their footsteps to be heard!!
10. Darn! I can’t say I quit smoking and doing drugs! So I’ve achieved only 9 things! Not bad at all!
Few things I’ve achieved over the study holidays…
1. I now call snort, Rosanna.
2. I realised that I’m putting on weight and I’m in the process of ‘fabricating’ plans to lose it!
3. Bought myself ‘hep and happening’ shiny brown ballerina shoes although I don’t know how to ballet.
4. Successfully completed my psychology practical exam on aptitude, in spite of having lost my record book and entering the exam hall fifteen minutes late.
5. In the process of reading some highly philosophical book, ‘the unbearable lightness of being’, lent to me by ‘naxal’.
6. Had interesting and entertaining bitching session with TR. It was long overdue.
7. Don’t know if this one is an achievement, but it sure did help kill time… watched ‘a lot like love’, ‘must love dogs’ and ‘eight below’.
8. Found another good place to buy earrings!
9. Made an attempt to comprehend the vastness of literary theory after a pang of horror struck me, after having realised that the exams are close enough for their footsteps to be heard!!
10. Darn! I can’t say I quit smoking and doing drugs! So I’ve achieved only 9 things! Not bad at all!
7 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you write 'I now call snort-rosanna'?
Can't comprehend - either the font or your high I.Q.
Anyways. Chillness and 5 paisa sweets.
see like this ok. first you wear mini-skirt with matching chaddis underneath.
then you try to stand on your toes. when you get past these two steps, i will teach you more. :)