I earnestly wish that ‘profound things’ (in the right sense of the word), had an effect on me or influenced me in some way or the other.
Brigade road can really make a girl happy! I accomplished my mission of acquiring a new bag and a pair of skinny jeans… (Or is it called straight fit?!). Although I must say, my addiction to anything ‘brown’ is getting a little out of control! Tea ah will agree. It was the colour blue a while back. In my own little world, brown is the new black (isn’t that what they say in fashion updates?! Some colour is always the new black!). Apparently black is the new black for this month. Knowledge courtesy: NDTV GOOD TIMES. If there was an award for ‘best copy - cat channel’, I bet all my brown possessions, they’ll get it!
I hate the new shampoo I’m using! I think I’ll go back to my old one. And it wasn’t my choice to buy it anyway! Mother superior bought it in one of her rare spells of adventurousness (if there is such a word).
Finally, I’m done with my exams. Actually I hardly studied so it doesn’t make a difference!
Watched, ‘hazaaron khwaishen aisi’ after much motivation and encouragement from naxal. I’d say it is quite good and depressing at the same time. I can’t help but notice similarities between a few characters in the movie and a few characters I know in real life! And it disgusts me!
I’m not too sure if age 20 suits me! (yes, I accept gifts) :).
It's not about age suiting a person - it's about Vimal suitings. Which according to some people has gone out of business.
But they don't know that as long as I am alive, it can't.
My point is. Shut up!
Hope you like your 'jigna.'