The trip to Bara Chukki was great. That’s such a typical thing to say, I know. Why I say that is because, when I signed up for it, I wasn’t sure how it was going to be. I think it had to do with the fact that I hardly knew anyone well enough. But, thanks to Bara Chukki , ‘enthu’ ‘P’ sir and Yam I know more people, and know the ones I already knew, even better.
In spite of screaming bosses, pseudo-intellectual colleagues, bad cafeteria food, freezing air and slow computers, I can say with confidence that I have strangely but surely begun to feel at home in ‘twin elephants’. Unusual for me, because it wasn’t so with the two places I worked at previously. I entered this place with a sense of uncertainty and foreboding but I’ve come to find that I do fit in.
Basking in the cacophony of a variety of ring tones, noisy journalists and reporters clicking away on their keyboards, I realise that this will not be another Christ College. But I’m not complaining. It’s a completely different experience where responsibilities need to be taken seriously, and so far I have nothing to be unhappy about.
Labels: work
some the hard way...
some slowlier...
like i just realised that assuming everyone knows what you feel...
is really stupid...
christ college will never be repeated...
and everyone's not like JPEng...
Apparently I should be sued because I think its tacky to be invited to a party...
i wanna cry!